Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Still Slipping to the Stone Age, by Diane Scott Lewis or is it Parkinson


 I think I'm bi-polar, obsessive compulsive, and just plain nuts. Is there a pill for that? Sometimes I want to throw things at the wall.

Many red states are passing anti-abortion bills. Women will die trying to seek help anyway. I'm sick of these suppressors who call themselves Conservative.

Florida is the worst. Gov. de Santos bans books, black history, and of course, abortion. Floridians, rise up and depose him. He'll soon announce he's running for president. God help us.

Trump is also running, griping merrily along the way. Karma, where are you? This man is dangerous. He reveres Putin.


Dems, fight back, vote blue, and rid the U.S. of these scumbags.

That's my hope anyway.

My eyesight isn't great. Pain in the left eye each evening. I did better before the cataract surgery.

Okay, enough wails for today.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment