Monday, June 12, 2023

Gotta Rant, again, by Diane Scott Lewis

 

 

I'm so proud of this novel. I've promoted everywhere, unlike any other, but sales aren't good. I don't know why. Reviewers are loving it. Where are the readers?

I'd hoped to be a famous bestseller, okay, at least a mediocre seller, but not a terrible seller. I'm flummoxed.

Next rant, the falling apart body syndrome. I have Blepharitis to add to my other issues. I have to put warm compresses on my eyes twice a day. Then scrub my eyelids, then put gel drops in them. And this could go on indefinitely.


Dear Diary: Eyes, what did I ever do to you?

Last excitement then rant:

Trump was indicted for mishandling classified information. Tomorrow an arrest.

But his MAGA bootlickers are crying foul. They don't care what this con man does. "Let's start a civil war to protect this evil, narcissist." Why, I'll never figure it out.

He's a clown and a blow hard. He needs to be in jail.

What is his appeal? A great economy? So you put Satan in charge because he managed a great economy? NO, you don't.

Wake up, people.

What happened to our morals?

Okay, time to calm down and zen out.

What a country.





No comments:

Post a Comment