Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Let's Talk Blessings for a Change, by Diane Scott Lewis

 


I read thru all my previous posts and OMG, I do kvetch too much on the same stuff.

How about shaking it up and talk of what I'm thankful for? Not to worry, I'll be back to bitching soon.

I'm thankful for a warm house and bed. Having my husband with me, though we love to annoy one another.

Here we are in 2019 at the deserted base.

We traveled to Greece in 2019 to the area, Nea Makri, where we met in the navy in 1974.

I'm blessed to have two sons, though we've had our highs and lows.

Younger son, Jeffry, at his wedding.

Oldest son Christopher with my dog Fritzie

And I'm blessed to have had great friends throughout my life (forget the ones who caused pain and were toxic)

My oldest friend is still in my life, and I love her so much.

Candy and me, ten and twelve, I think.

I was fortunate to have had a brother for the first 24 years of my life, but drugs took him too soon. Miss you so much, Scotty!



Now I'm double blessed to have two lively, beautiful granddaughters, and for that I'm so grateful.


Nothing is perfect, don't I know it. But keep on keeping on.

Next post, more bitching I'm sure. It's good for the soul to release the angst. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment