Saturday, March 12, 2022

January is the Cruelest Month

 

My mom died last January, my DILs mom died in January, and my close friend Kathy died this January. And so did my friend's mom in Oregon.

A New Year brings deaths, some expected, some not, but all difficult.

We say be grateful for the time we had, but our body still finds it hard to deal with the big empty hole that's left.

It will pass, as we grow used to it. But every day I think I would love to tell her, she would love to hear this, I sure wish we could have the time over to discuss, and so it goes.

Now it's March and we're in the middle of a snowstorm. For fun here's a previous snowstorm where I injected my old pal Bernie. Unfortunately I'm in the pic, and I can't delete the tropical joke of it.



Anyway, that's how I'm rolling today. Someday I'll look back on this and wonder, What was Wrong With Me. LOL

Prayers to all the people in Ukraine and their fight for freedom!



No comments:

Post a Comment