Friday, March 18, 2022

A Quarter of Shock and Change

 Geez, I looked back at my posts and there's so much angst. But I need to get it out of me. A death of someone I spoke to every day, cataract surgery and now I see strange lights at the edges of my vision. Then a bad cold, twice, as if once wasn't enough.

Working on my WWII novel and hopefully it won't get lost in the sea of such novels already out there. Amazon is constantly suggesting more for me to read.

German U-boat

Feeling guilty because I miss my dog more than my mother. But she'd stopped being my mother years ago in her own bitterness.

We are an effed up family, lol.

A rhetorical question, why do people constantly tell me I'm unattractive? Does that happen to everyone, or is it just me? It's not like I don't have a mirror, mother effers. And none of these 'tellers' are attractive. So WTH?

Russia is bombing the hell out of Ukraine, but if we call for a No Fly Zone, we could start WWIII.


War is a way of life, if only life will be left when it's over. I was born during the Korean War, then the Bay of Pigs came along, Vietnam, Aphganistan, the Gulf War, and so on. There are always dictators that think they can attack and take, and we, the USA, seems the savoir of all. Though it doesn't always work out that way.

Now off to the tax man who will tell me my writing isn't a business but merely a hobby since I don't make diddly squat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment